For many of us, the holiday season involves more physical activity in unfamiliar places which increases fall risk. CMV and The Infinity Rehab team wants to help you be successful with your holiday plans. Please consider the following questions to ensure your visit with family and friends is enjoyable and stress free!
- Are you traveling for the holidays?
- Are you going somewhere where there might be snow and ice?
- Are you worried you will have to do more walking than you’re used to?
- What about having to go up and down stairs or staying in an unfamiliar setting?
- Are you concerned you might miss out on family events because of physical issues that limit your activity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact our on-site physical therapy staff today to make an appointment at (503)496-3755. We will work with you to quickly identify and treat issues with your balance, muscle strength, and endurance. We can also help you to problem-solve any specific physical or environmental concerns you may have.
CMV and The Infinity Rehab team wants to be sure you feel physically ready to enjoy the Holidays to their fullest!